Sunday, February 28, 2010

Transfer Trama and Ending Olympics

Have you every tryed to move all of the files you use from one computer to another? If you haven't, try to avoid it for the rest of your life. If you have, I'm feeling that kind of pain. I knew it was going to be a hassle, but this is making me nauseous. Or maybe that's just my luck and I'm getting sick? Any who, I need to take my mind away from this topic. Who has been watching the Winter Olympics? I haven't. Well, that's a lie. I have been watching, but it's so depressing this year. Before the games started a competitor passed in the luge course. Then they had the nerve to show it on TV! I had to turn it before I saw what could not be unseen. It was as if everytime I looked, something bad would happen. The last time I looked, Apollo Ohno got discualified for the Men's 500m skate. Maybe I'm the unlucky one? I'll never know. But aside from all the bad things, so many good things have happened in return. I can't be too disappointed. One of my favorites was watching Shawn White win gold. To think he can only get better from here. Well, It's Four AM for me. Time for this insomniac to try and get some sleep. Good Night (Or Good Day depending on when you are reading).

No comments:

Post a Comment