Monday, February 22, 2010

New Top

I just purchased a new laptop to replace (for now) my sad little desktop. I keep forgetting my password for this site though. It's not easy being scatter brained. My thoughts are all over the place. Like how my wi fi isn't set up yet so I am running from my neighbors weak signal from my room. But at least I got lucky.This is my first time using Windows 7, and my first time owning a laptop. Yay. I didn't especially want an acer laptop, but it was paid for so who am I to be picky. As for Windows 7. It is a step up from Vista. I have worked of Windows 95, 95, 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista. Seven is a lucky number indeed. The taskbar is my favorite add on so far. I'm still toying witht this system. I like to multitask as I said the last time. The taskbar makes doing so a little easer. It groups the windows you open by program at the bottom of the screen. Just roll over the button and you can preview the windows you have opened. It even has a custom button for Windows Media Player which has me on cloud 9. Currently, I am transferring files from the desktop to the laptop by flash card. I'm almost done the tedious process. Once I get the router I need I will be back at 100%. Till Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment