Sunday, February 14, 2010

Storms and Topics and Such.

Sorry I haven't been posting. Here on my little home island we gust got a taste of the tundra. My internet was shut off for a week and my power on and off for two weeks. I have never seen this much snow. Ever. I don't even own snow boots. A friend told me it's a sing. We'll be burred by snow in 2012. Somehow I know feel that's possible.
I almost forgot I need a topic for my blog. I really don't know what I want to focus on. In my mind, I'm always jumping from one thing to the next without any breaks in between. Like while typing this blog post, I was reading two others at the same time trying desperately to finish my paper and makeup work and I keep working on my little poster for Black History month. While all this is going on I have the lovely back round noise of my family because I currently have no laptop and I surely can't move this monster of a desktop into a quite spot.I know, it's probably not a good idea to multitask the way I do, but this what you learn in a marching band. It's now habitual.
I haven't seen my clarinet since I played for the ever classy "Into The Woods". I miss that. I plan on focusing more on piano and guitar now that I have the time. Music should be my topic. Why havent I thought of that before. It is the thing I have been interested in the longest. Wait...scrap that. I have been playing video games since age four or maybe even three. Maybe pop culture, even though I hate that word. Modern media or something like that. I'll get started immediately. Peace for now

No comments:

Post a Comment