Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Take Control

After almost two weeks of agony waiting for Comcast to send me a wireless router, I took matters into my own hands. I bought one from staples for 30 dollars and now I am fully functional on my new laptop. I'm so happy. I would be even happier if I felt better. That's okay though because life is good right now an I am not one to complain. In the way computers, I just bought the computer game Super Collapse 3. I remember wasting a lot of time playing games like this as a kid. It's like one of those games like Bejeweled and Text Twist. A puzzle game you play instead of working on whatever you are supposed to be doing. I haven't gotten around to playing it, but I'll give a review in a week or two. I also just installed Encylopedia Britanica thinking I havent seen one of these disks since my second computer. I had my first a long time ago, but it was a peice of junk 80's style computer. My second computer was a Windows 95 that was upgraded to a Windows 98 by the time it was given to my mother by one of her friends at work. I had the encyclopedia on that computer, but it was no longer functional when I upgraded to Windows 2000. So I'm very happy to have this sofware on my laptop. It may not be as effective on Windows 7 because it is better suited to Windows Vista, but it works just fine for me. I'll be back soon. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment